Monday, August 30, 2010
Day 15
This week was a rough one. I think I felt every emotion I could, against my own will most of the time. I felt lost and found, confused, frustrated, inspired, heart-broken, hopeful, excited, and anxious. So many ideas...poetry coming all at once. Most days this week I woke up with all this stuff stuck in my chest like taking a pill without water. It was stuck there, and I found myself taking deep breaths hoping I could exhale the anxiety away...all to no avail. In trying to get out of my hole of stagnation and career fatigue, I'm finding that my love of inspiring people may actually be a lucrative field that I may be able to tap into. I feel you should spend the better years of your life doing work that doesn't always feel like work. And even if it does feel like work, at the end of the day, it's completely worth it. I love to help people figure out what they want or can do. I love it because it promotes the balance that we all seek...our place and purpose in this world. So I'm tapping into this, and hoping that I can actually make something of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment