I don't know what to say...I keep starting things and not being able to finish them. I don't really want to put unfinished work up here, or unfinished thoughts. I have a lot running through my head, like always, but I'm just not sure if I'm ready to release it and make grammatical sense of it. I guess in not writing a blog, I've actually written one. I'm feeling confused and lazy. My pursuit for success needs to be more intense than what it is. And I watch myself do nothing. I've been under the weather so I've been resting, but I just feel like I should be 5 times more productive than I am. Try, Try, Try!!!! I think I have a poem about this. That being said, this happens wayyyy more than it should!
On a lighter note...
I have a friend at work who I spend most of the time laughing with. The other half is spent encouraging each other or telling each other how ridiculously weird and absurd the other is. We were walking to the train and receiving a peculiar amount of attention. I said, "Hey, we're popular today...why?" She responded, "We're ovulating!" Hilarious!!! We both cracked up as we entered the train station to end what most people are beginning...our work day.
-LBG
Ovulation makes the world go 'round...
ReplyDelete