Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 11

I think it's both funny and gross when people have private moments in front of you. And by private moments, I mean picking their noses, and digging in their ears. I think it also weird that people don't mention anything to the person performing the act, they simply overlook it while, of course remembering, not to touch anything associated with that person.

When I got to work this evening, I was talking to the manager on duty. He was talking to me about ice-cream, one of my favorite topics. While he was trying to remember the brand of a specific type of ice-cream, he raised his hand to his ear and used his pinkie finger to commence digging. I wanted so bad for him to be scratching his head! The itch was bothering him so much, that he went in for another nail full of whatever was in there. Shortly after, the phone rang and he answered it. I was disappointed and disgusted all at once. Why didn't he know that was gross or inappropriate? Why didn't he realize that other people have to use THAT phone and THAT computer?! I mean...COME ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment