What's your blog about?
Turns out that everyone in the world has a blog. So after strangers ask you your name, if you have facebook, and what you do for a living...the next question may very well be, "So do you blog and if so, what's it about?"
Blogs are generally about whatever the hec you want to say on that day or on a particular subject. But in all cases, it's an opinion. That's it people, that's the answer to the question...all the time!
Meanwhile, in other news....I AM RESTLESS and overly anxious!!!
Trying to get out of the hole, the same one I mentioned on Day 1. You know...what my blog is supposed to be about...lol! I've kind of been at a standstill. But I have no reason to be standing still. I talked to a close friend of mine today, D.Scott, he's helping me move up and out of this thing, along with some of my other nurturers. I also have a checkpoint meeting after work tonight. I hear the advice, I just have to put some action behind it. I was thinking, what if the only option was, be productive and push forward or else I would die. Well, I would probably be a household name! So, that's the key, I've got to find the urgency!
No comments:
Post a Comment