I feel like what I say today, should be extra special. I only feel like this because of the fact that it's Day 7 and I love the number 7. It's supposed to be a number that represents completion and one of God's favorite numbers as well.
A lot happened last week and over the weekend. I could probably write a months worth on just the last few days. But to sum it all up life did what it often does...teets and totts. Life is a constant teeter totter of emotion. We're constantly trying to find the balance of happiness hence the constant need for vacation,meditation, and for some, drugs. But I guess the key to the balance is understanding that life is going to throw you curve balls, but you have to brace yourself and prepare for the impact. Don't ever think that the situation is bigger than you, or that you don't have the strength to overcome. This is the key to balance in every situation.
How do you balance a teeter totter? By having an equal amount of weight on both ends. There's nothing you can do in regard to the fact that life is going to be full of both good and bad times. Be optimistic! When you're down, know without a doubt, that you will be right back up in know time!
No comments:
Post a Comment