Two kinds of people in this world...
I was walking to class, when I turned the corner and saw a bunch of people waiting outside the door. I thought to myself, "hmm, the door must be locked." So I stood there like everyone else. Time was passing and more people were showing up. Then out of nowhere, one of the students turned the corner, walked straight to the door, and opened it. I couldn't believe it. It was open the whole time?! Wow! Then I got to thinking, there are two kinds of people in this world. There are the people who look around and see that no one is going into the room, which must mean the door is locked. And then there are those that walk up to the door, even if there are people standing around. They're probably thinking that the people standing around are a bunch of "1s" so they need to make sure that the door is actually locked.
What kind of person are you? This actually says a lot about your character. Do you look at what everyone else is doing, and gage your response or action on that? Or are you the eager, "go getter," one who wants who seizes every opportunity.
Well...I was person number 1, and want to be person number 2. He, person 2, didn't care about what everyone else was doing, he was going to take his chances and try anyway.
Take the risk!
No comments:
Post a Comment