Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 2

What do you imagine most? What's your most frequent daydream? Do You imagine feelings? I'm, more often than not, daydreaming about something. But I find that a common daydream is that of the feeling and relief I will experience when all inhibitions escape me and I soar. I think of a baby bird, unable to fly, but knowing one day he will. How often does he daydream of that day, and how exuberant will he feel when it finally arrives? Can you imagine?

-LBG

2 comments:

  1. Most of my daydreams consist of the next chapter...always looking forward. I can daydream about what my children will look like, where my career will take me, how I'm going to look on the beach at 50...lol. I LOVE daydreaming...it's a great escape! But..sometimes it's takes away from appreciating my present reality.

    I think when people get older...they lose the ability to truly tap into their imagination. Sad, but almost unavoidable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, as we get older our daydreams seem to get interrupted by real life and that usually means worrying about what tomorrow brings inside of celebrating the endless possibilities of each new day

    ReplyDelete