Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 3

Today, I have a few heavy thoughts swimming around...

But one is this...

I call myself an artist, ant I believe that I am one as well. I think that most artist tend to feel more than the average person allows. I sympathize and empathize with people, sometimes more than I'd like. I wish I could walk away from situations but my feelings tend to jump ahead and latch on making it hard for me to disregard and ignore the situation at hand. The toughest situations for me to handle are those regarding close friends and family. Anyone who knows me, knows my family means the absolute world to me. You hurt them, you are most definitely hurting me. I am a person who, despite the current layout of my life, requires balance. I can't stand to be sad or upset for long periods of time. But I cannot be balanced if someone from my flock is hurting, and in such a deep way.

And that's what is happening now, someone is hurting. I wonder if she knows that the same questions that boggle her mind, are also boggling mine as well. I know how it feels to have unanswered questions, but I also know how it feels to stop seeking the answers because you realize that the answers are no longer necessary for closure. I pray for her, and hope that she doesn't lose hope, and I pray for her restoration. So for now, I remain slightly tilted until she's back to being herself...confident and ready to conquer.


-LBG

No comments:

Post a Comment