Monday, May 27, 2019
Missed a couple of days...
I'm back from a trip to Bali. Haha that's so funny...I thought I was writing Cali but some how Bali is what was typed. I think I need to go there. Anyway, I went home to California for my cousins graduation party. Of course I knew the weekend would be full of tiring tasks which I was happy to do. But now I am exhausted. Oh yes, I also brought my 9 month old baby boy. Needless to say, that adds an entirely new meaning to having a full day. I'm also exhausted because I'm currently in the midst of feeling nauseous for most of the day and night. I couldn't tell anyone that because they would've told me to sit down somewhere. I've become quite good at pushing through and acting like things are okay. Not actually the best quality but it useful. While in California, my son woke up one night around 2am. I picked him up and we walked to the window in my Mom's bathroom. It was a beautiful night. We couldn't see the stars because of all the clouds, but I heard the most peaceful noise of silence. I'd forgotten how lovely the nights are there. The neighborhood just shuts down afterwhile. No cars, definitely no sirens, not even birds until around 430am when the rooster crows. I think for the first time, I came to really appreciate San Jose and the odd peace that it brings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment